Together, We Can Help Flatten the Curve!
As an industry and society, we all continue to plan and work to keep our employees, families, clients, and communities safe and healthy. With that priority in mind, we continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19 (coronavirus) across the globe, and more specifically, across the United States. We know many are busy with this same monitoring and planning. We are all in this together. We will monitor ongoing and future projects and bring creative options and alternatives to continue to engineer progressive infrastructure that improves the lives of people and communities across our great nation. We will continue to bring an energic approach to each project, opportunity, client, and need. Our Risk Teams are meeting daily to monitor changing conditions. At this time, we can share the following steps we have taken, knowing they may change tomorrow.
Business Travel and Gatherings:
- We have stopped all non-essential air/ground travel.
- We are not attending any large gatherings, meetings, events, etc. of more than 10 people.
- We are using virtual and electronic options for client and internal meetings.
- The majority of our projects remain ongoing.
- We are identifying creative alternatives as situations change rapidly.
- We remain committed, connected, and in frequent communication with our clients to review safety measures and the ability to safely and responsibly continue project work.
At our Offices:
- We are social distancing.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitation efforts.
- Our IT team is taking care of all the IT needs and equipment needed to keep work moving forward.
We know the importance of working together and being flexible at these times. With more than 80 years of history, KLJ is part of our communities. Together, we will keep engineering infrastructure, and will strive to help flatten the curve.