start every day with safety.
Going home safe is our goal every day – for us and those we work with. At KLJ, we take safety seriously and we know it's critical on every project. Every day is a reminder of the importance of health and safety for our team, the projects we focus on, and the people surrounding them.
EMPLOYEE Safety Programs
Our safety team stays connected to employees around the clock with an emergency phone line, and have established efficient safety and crisis plans in the event of an emergency. Our extensive safety programs and dedicated internal safety team offer employees a broad range of training programs including:
- OSHA 10 & 30 for General Industry and Construction
- Authorized Instructor for OSHA 510 & 511
- Confined Space
- Fall Protection
- Certified National Safety Council Trainer – Defensive Driving DDC4
- Certified National Safety Council Trainer – First Aid / CPR / AED
- H2S Awareness per ANSI Z.390.1
- PEC Basic – PEC Core – H2S Clear
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) for site and emergency response workers
- 8-Hour, 24-Hour, and 40-Hour